Corporate Development Fellowship
NextRNA Therapeutics, Inc. is a MA-based newly founded biotechnology company committed to leading the next revolution of RNA-directed therapeutics.
NextRNA is based on the foundational work of Carl Novina at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and launched in March of 2022 with $56M in financing. NextRNA has established a proprietary target and drug discovery engine that enables us to systematically identify disease-relevant long non-coding RNAs and their interacting proteins, and develop selective small molecules to drug RNA-protein interactions. The company is currently advancing two small molecule therapeutic programs in oncology and immunology.
NextRNA is seeking MS, PhD, MD, and/or MBA students for a corporate development fellowship. Selected fellows will work alongside the leadership team and report directly to Chief Business Officer & Head of Finance. Fellows will benefit from an immersive experience and develop marketable skills and experiences while contributing to NextRNA’s mission to translate pioneering science of non-coding RNAs into transformative medicines for patients
- You are an analytical and strategic thinker with a strong work ethic
- You have a strong scientific background and knowledge of drug development and corporate development
- You have impeccable oral & written communication skills, including strong PowerPoint abilities
What you’ll do:
- Support competitive intelligence and portfolio prioritization activities
- Assist sell-side/buy-side partnering projects, including partner mapping, due diligence, and partner engagement
- Support with internal and external communications strategies, including corporate and partnering decks and board presentations
- Current MS, PhD, MD, or MBA student within 18 months from graduating
- An understanding of drug development, oncology, and RNA biology
- Prior business experience in biopharma (corporate development, consulting, venture capital, investment banking) is a plus
Please contact NextRNA Head of Talent Acquisition for further information.
Mary Beth Greene: firstname.lastname@example.org