As an Executive Assistant at NextRNA Therapeutics, you will join an interdisciplinary founding team of highly creative and talented individuals whose vision is to improve patients’ lives by expanding the space of RNA-targeted Therapies. You will be a key team member responsible for supporting the CSO and other senior team members as well as assisting in the operational function of NextRNA.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Calendar management guru.
- Must be a creative, high energy, hands on professional who can successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent understanding of English, both written and verbal required.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking.
- Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary.
- Diplomatic and tactful.
- Discrete concerning confidential or sensitive information.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the calendar for a busy CSO and her direct reports and coordinate scheduling needs for the team.
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding processes, benefits enrollment and administration, employee record keeping, training administration, etc.
- Assist in managing IT infrastructure.
- Assist with shipping scientific samples.
- Assist with planning corporate events.
- Miscellaneous administrative support such as conference registration, greeting visitors, etc.
- Order office materials and supplies.
- Stock snacks and coordinate weekly lunch orders.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel as well a conference registration.
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions in a timely fashion.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Five years administrative experience with C-Suite support preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Experience in the biotech or pharma industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
Please contact NextRNA Head talent acquisition for further information
Mary Beth Greene: email@example.com